Pickrightstay (hereinafter referred to as “Company”/ “We”/ “Us”/ “Our”) is
- ACCESS TO SERVICES
To access the Services You do not need to submit any personal information other than Your registered mobile number and password on Our mobile application Pickrightstay (“App”). In an effort to improve the quality of the Services, we track information provided to Us by Your browser or by Our App when You view or use the Service, such as the website You came from (known as the “referring URL“), the type of browser You use, the device from which You connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify You. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to Your browser from Our servers and are stored on Your computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to Your browser enables Us to collect non-Personal information about You and keep a record of the Your preferences when utilizing Our Services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
- OPTING OUT
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from the Company by following the instructions in those emails. If You opt out, the Company may still send You non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account.
Cookie choices: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If You prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If You choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features of the Website.
5. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
- The Company uses information collected from and about You for a variety of purposes, including (but not limited) to:
- Processing and responding to your queries;
- Protect and improve the Services that the Company offers;
- Understanding users (what they do on Our services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improving content and features of the Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), processing and completing your transactions;
- Administering Services and diagnosing technical problems;
- Sending You communications that You have requested or that may be of interest to You;
- Sending You questions that You may be able to answer if You have registered with the Company, or have scheduled an appointment at the Company location;
- Sending You information about the vehicle tracked by You;
- Enabling and filtering advertisements that are relevant to You;
- Generating and reviewing reports and data about, and to conduct research on, the Company user base and service usage patterns;
- Providing You with customer support;
- Providing You with notices about your account;
- Internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research relating to Company’s services on the App;
- Carrying out the Company obligations and enforcing rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and the Company, including for billing and collection;
- the Company is allowed to share the necessary information, which You have shared on Our App, with a number of schools, transporters, corporates for the purpose of providing Vehicle Tracking Services and transport services
6. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
Your account is protected by Your account password and We urge You to take steps to keep Your personal information safe by not disclosing Your password and by logging out of Your account after each use. We implement security measures designed to protect Your information from unauthorized access. We further protect Your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that Your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using Our Service, you acknowledge that You understand and agree to assume these risks.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
- CONTACT US